Unique circumstances have given us the opportunity to recognize our Senior Class in unique ways. Check out our special e-news celebration of the Class of 2020!
Parents can pick up a GO PACK
Monday June 15th – Friday June 19th
Where: 7 Hills Church (6800 Hazel Ct. Florence, KY 41042). Follow the signs to the RED FLAGS/RED TENT on campus. Families will pick up their GO PACK at the red flags/red tent
When: Monday 15th – Friday 19th from 12pm to 5pm
*For us to best serve our community we are asking that families only request 1 box per 2 family members in their household.
It will be a drive-thru experience so parents will not need to get out of their car. Our volunteers will walk the packs out to their car with gloves on and will maintain appropriate distance.
Howell pickup from 10-2
Lloyd will also be open for food pickup from 10-12
Grades from this past semester have been posted as well as the graduation date and your final transcript is now ready. All graduates will need an official transcript sent to the college/university you will be attending and you will need to make that request through parchment. If you did not set up an account you can do so by going to www.parchment.com. Please make sure you go in and request a final transcript to the college you will be attending in the fall or this will not be sent.
Hours of Service
As the library begins to reopen, hours of service have been modified to allow staff to restock and clean thoroughly.
Hours are of the buildings and drive-thrus are:
Monday through Friday: 9 am to 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
The first hour of each weekday is reserved for seniors age 60+ and those higher risked individuals. Book drops for returning items are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Since there are a limited number of patrons who are allowed to be in the library building at one time, services have been temporarily modified in order to provide efficient service.
- Grab and go browsing of items
- One hour of computer use
- Quick reference assistance
- Copy, scan and fax
- We are unable to provide meeting room use at this time.
Keeping You Safe
Library staff have been working diligently during the closure to develop guidelines and protocols to keep everyone as safe as possible during this pandemic. This includes:
- Screening employees daily before work
- Wearing masks
- Cleaning surfaces throughout the day
- Keeping returned items quarantined for 72 hours before returning items to shelves.
- Providing patrons an option to download the Library’s app which will allow them to check out books on their phone (does not apply to DVDs and games).
- Asking visitors to adhere by social distancing guidelines
- Following the “Healthy at Work” guidelines as set by the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Carpets have been steam-cleaned.
- All surfaces have been electrostatically disinfected.
- All windows will have been cleaned.
- All water lines from sinks, water fountains, etc. have been purged to ensure that water is fresh.
Have you started recording to reading to possibly win prizes? If not learn how to here.